Sunday, January 18, 2009

How 'bout them Cardinals?

Cardinals did it! Super Bowl here we come!


I have to say that it has been fun living here to be apart of pro teams. We have had fun following the Cardinals.

Today was the game that determined if we went to the Super Bowl. It has been 61 years since the Cardinals have been to the NFL Super Bowl playoffs. That's a long time! So maybe if I said it was a once in a life time opportunity, maybe I'm right!?
Final score:
Arizona Cardinals-32
Philadelphia Eagles-25

Can't say I watched all of it. Bits and pieces here and there. But I definitely watched most of the 4th quarter. Here is a few pics of Ty enjoying the game.






We had to celebrate after the big game, so the boys tossed around the football themselves.












Such a beautiful day here in Arizona! 80* this afternoon. I wondered why they closed the roof to the stadium. I heard that it was to keep as much noise in to distract the Eagles. Guess it worked!
GO CARDINALS!

1 comment:

Parker Family said...

What a fun day for your family! It looks like your hubby really likes the Cardinals. I have a brother in law that lives there and is a HUGE Cardinal fan, he will be here for the superbowl, so it will be fun to watch him get into it! Your grass looks beautiful!! I don't think I have ever had grass that green! Lucky you! That is so cute to see your 2 boys playing football, I love those moments!