(Rachel, Kristin, Brooke, me and Michelle)
This past weekend a few friends and I hit the road to Vegas! Lets be honest, Vegas is not my favorite place, but the highlight of the trip for me was seeing "O" at the Bellagio! It was such a great show, I loved it!We left Friday early morning about 7:30am and returned home late (like 12:30pm) Saturday night. Friday before the show we checked into the Pallazzo Hotel (LOVED it! SO beautiful! We shared a suit that faced the strip on the 46th floor! Very nice hotel, I would stay their again!) had lunch at California Pizza Kitchen, did a bit of shopping and all got makeovers at MAC. Some of us even got fake eyelashes to top it off! Now we were ready to go out on the town! The show "O" was unbelievable! So fun! You would never think that people could bend and twist their bodies in so many weird ways. WOW! Saturday was full of shopping at the outlets then dinner at Maggiano's. It was really yummy Italian food. But before heading back home some of us blew some moola on the slot. Rachel was given $50 from the hotel for booking, she came out with $26. Everyone else lost it all. (I lost a whoppin' $2 on Wheel of Fortune. Gambling doesn't do anything for me. No thrill. No need to do it.)
On the drive home I took a nightquil and told everyone not to back talk me when I was knocked out. :) (Friday late evening I could feel that I was getting a head cold. All day Saturday still felt the same. Bummer!! I never get sick! Why now? On a girls trip non the less!)
It was a fun trip with such fun girls! Can't wait till the next one!
2 comments:
HOW FUN! I love those little getaways with the girls! Vegas sounds fun! Never been there, just passed through! Good idea to get makeovers!
We were in Vegas the same time too. I am not much of a gambler either, but came home with $50!!! We took the kids - they loved seeing the hotels and eating at the buffets! Vegas is so fun!
Post a Comment