Thursday, January 15, 2009

Playtime

This is how my afternoon was yesterday


Kids galore. Tage had a friend over after school and we had a few neighbor kids over. It was a blast. I didn't hear a peep from Tage the whole afternoon. I got so much done.

The weather has been very nice lately. Low-mid 70's. I'm not complaining because I really enjoy wearing flip flops and short sleeves. But is it too warm for mid Jan.? For some reason I think it was still in the 60's last year. But I could be wrong. I just hope this doesn't mean we are going to have a forever long hot summer. Ty said that he is loving this weather too and if the summer comes early.....'bring it on', he says!

1 comment:

Parker Family said...

I now can understand the 'snowbirds' attitude! What beautiful weather you are having right now! I am kinda jealous, well maybe a lot! I love playtime too, so much gets done!