A BLAST! We spent it in Arizona this year with a group of friends. I have to say that I have the best friends here! I love them all. (Thanks Kar for the invite)
We had a yummy dinner, chatted a bit, then more friends joined for dessert. Then guess who came....SANTA!! (aka Tyson. I know, I couldn't believe it either) That's right the big man in the red suit dropped in for a visit. All the kids absolutely loved it! Santa handed out the kids Christmas Eve gifts and each got to sit on his lap....even me! Love you Santa!
CHRISTMAS DAY
We also bought Wii guitar hero to jam out with! Last year he said he hated it and said he would never play it and this year he bought it and loves it.....go figure.
One of Tysons friends invited us over for lunch. It was very relaxing. It was fun to be around a few kids excited to show us what Santa brought!
Even with Christmas being so different this year (without Tage and not around family) I have to say I loved it! I loved being at my own house and having the day less chaotic!
At about 4:00pm we got in the car and started to head to Utah. 30 min outside of Kanab we hit really bad weather and stayed there for the night. The roads were horrible. We couldn't even see where the road was. We woke up early the next morning hoping that the plows would have been out and the roads better. Sad to say the rest of the drive was still horrible. Roads were awful. At some points Ty thought for sure that the roads should have been closed and that we should have had chains. But, we made it safe. And enjoyed having our "Christmas morning" with Tage at about 12:30pm. on the 26th
December 26th
Tage got batman toys, wrestling guys, street hockey stuff, Wii monster truck game, lots of clothes, laser dart game, cowboy boots and more.
Kids watching a movie and eating dinner
My brother Ryan, his son Oliver and Rusty
Cute Miss Adi-boo!
The rest of the week highlights
Mom and Tage
The train!
Michelle


















1 comment:
looks like you guys had a great Christmas. I wish I could have been there.
Post a Comment