Hope today's date means that today is going to turn into some special or exciting day for some reason. Nothing exciting planned for the Rigby family today....
Ty is working
I have today off. Got a baby shower to go to. Some major bathroom and house cleaning to do and I feel like making something yummy for my sweet tooth....brownies sound good
It's green day for Tage at school. He gets to eat school lunch. Count how many green jelly beans are in the jar (his guess is going to be 101 he says) and he just informed me that he is not going to ride his bike to school today just in case he wins the jelly bean jar and he doesn't want it to break because it's glass
Tage and I are going to the library after school to check out Junie B Jones books and well.....you guessed it....cougar books
That's it!
Seven Minutes
3 days ago
1 comment:
I have a whole pile of Junie B Jones books over here if you want to see if we have any he wants to read. BTW, you never offend me. We have very similar ideas.
Post a Comment