Saturday, September 5, 2009

Meow

Each Friday Tage brings home his behavior report for the week. In his class they have a green, yellow, red system. Green meaning that they were good. Yellow, a warning. And red...well, you get it....your in trouble.

Yesterday when he pulled out his folder he told me that he accidentally did something today. I asked what he meant. He told me that he accidentally got on yellow today. Mrs Striplin writes why they got on yellow (or red which we haven't had that problem) and she wrote down this....

meowing, disrupting class

I about died laughing inside. I asked Tage why he was meowing in class. He told me it was an accident. How on earth is that an accident, Tage? "It really was an accident, Mom"

Anyway, after telling him that he should not meow in class, I called Ty and told him. All he could do was laugh as well.

No comments: