Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Big 'Meow'

You probably think that the 'meowing' in class was an off the wall thing. But really it's not. I have to explain....
He was probably making a cougar sound and his teacher called it meowing.
Tage has had a fascination with lions, jaguars, leopards, cougars for about 2 months now. No joke...he would run around the house on all fours pretending he was a 'jaguar beast' or a 'cougar.' This morning he wanted to play baby cougars. I told him he couldn't play until he was ready for school. Lets just say he got ready super fast today.
Like I said he likes to run around on all fours and wants me to always be the mom cougar or jaguar or whatever he is pretending to be. He would come up to me and rub his head on my leg to 'give me a hug' and wants me to pet him. Let's not forget about the sounds these animals make....he is good at all of them. If he is a baby he makes small soft sounds, and pretends that they are getting older and bigger with the sounds he makes.

He says at recess he plays 'jaguar beasts' with all his friends. I asked how they play jaguar beasts, he told me that they just run around and if you scratch a person they are out (pretend scratching with jaguar sounds of course). Oh the imagination this boy has. I love it!

No comments: