Friday, September 4, 2009

Haircutting 101


How did I do? Well, Brooke did help me.....
A couple days ago I went over to my friend Brookes house to learn how to cut Tages hair. I told Tage to be patient and that it would take a little longer because I am just learning. Tage kept asking if we were done yet and said that Brooke is better and faster. Of course she is I told him, she has been doing hair for a long time, I just bought a pair of scissors! I thought I needed more patients, kids sometimes do too. But in all honesty, he actually did really good, Tage is a good boy and is more patient than most. Thanks bud, I will get better and faster just like Brooke, I promise.

2 comments:

Sara Hadlow said...

good job! you could always just use the electric clippers and buzz it all off. then it will be really fast! :)

Jennifer said...

looks really good! I am impressed Tage you look great!