On the Temple grounds we found a couple little friends.

Friday was a relaxing day. We went to my Grandma Bairds house and picked some apples. Tage thought it was so fun! Then we went to Layton Park to feed the ducks. I dropped my camera when Tage was handing it to me. And I broke it! Luckily I got a few shots at the park. After the park we went to my parents house but stopped by Inkleys photo store on the way. They told me that it would cost $150-$200 to fix it. Might as well get a new point and shoot camera for that price....so I did! Went to Costco and bought another camera. I can't live without one!








Layton Park
At my Moms playing in the new water fall. My parents have been re-lanscaping the backyard for several years now. They finally just got grass in 2 weeks ago and have built a waterfall. All the kids love playing in it! The yard looks so good! And it is going to look absolutely gorgeous when my Mom gets all the flowers in next Spring, I can't wait!

My Dad got a motorcycle! We call it his mid-life crisis. Ty wanted to give it a test ride.


My Dad got a motorcycle! We call it his mid-life crisis. Ty wanted to give it a test ride.

After spending some time at my parents house, we dropped off Tage with his 'other Mom' and Ty and I went up to Park City to celebrate our anniversary. We stayed at the Dakota Mountain Lodge. It was so pretty. Very nice place to stay! Thanks hon for a great anniversary present. I love staying at nice hotels.




Park City mountainside. Picture don't do justice, the colors were gorgeous!

Saturday, Ty and I hit the outlets for a bit. I got a new jacket/coat. Could be casual, but I could dress it up. We also got a few things for Tage. Really a low key day. After Park City, I went to my parents and Ty went to his to spend more family time. I went to Relief Society Broadcast with my Mom that night and then joined Tyson at his parents house around the campfire. Such nice weather! I love Fall time in Utah!
Sunday was a long drive back home but we made it safe and sound.



4 comments:
Wow! You are always doing so many fun things!! Your a lucky girl!
I love going to Park City in the fall time too....so gorgeous!!
I am glad you guys had a good time!! you sure kept yourselves busy the whole time!
APPLES!!! I miss apple pickin' We tried here with Virg last year and it was a disaster.
YUM.
Happy Anniversary!
Congrats on a wonderful weekend! I've never been to Utah...I hear it's beautiful :)
Post a Comment