
duffel bag
blanket
shirts
pillow case
disposable camera
tool belt with baby supplies in it
Tage took the pillow case around the whole labor and delivery floor asking everyone to sign it. He wasn't shy at all and would just tell people to come and sign it. One time I heard him say, "hey you, come sign my pillow case" of course they would listen to a 7 year old ordering them around. He even wanted to go around the whole hospital, but we had to tell him no. Everyone thought that he was super cute being so excited.

How could we forget Sunday afternoon football?! Emmry was not even 24 hours old and was watching the Cardinals game with Daddy and big brother. Poor little girl.
We still didn't have a name for this little girl. Tage was adamant that it was going to be Makenzie. Mom and Dad on the other hand were not quite sure about that and wanted Emmry. Tage wasn't happy about that. But we slowly convinced him that if we spell her name with two 'm's that one of the 'm's could mean that he wanted to name her Makenzie. Deal. We finished up the birth certificate papers and left the hospital around 2:30pm.
On the way home I got really quiet. I think that it was all hitting me at once that I had a little girl now. We walked in the front door and Zeus had gotten into things that were on the table and counter. I wanted to cry. I didn't say a word and took Emmry up to my room, sat in my comfy chair and cried. Tyson came in and asked what was wrong, I didn't know what to say. I looked down at Emmry who was sleeping and looked so sweet and asked her if everything was going to be ok. She made a little smile. I then asked her if she knew Heavenly Father loved her. She smiled again. Then asked her if He loved me, another smile came onto her precious face. I rocked and cuddled her until I ran out of tears.

2 comments:
what an emotional day!
Tage is really ready to be a big brother!
Post a Comment