Tuesday, September 21, 2010

The Stork Delivered......

a beautiful baby girl.

Emmry Rigby

born September 18, 2010 at 11:42am
6lbs 11oz
19.5 inches long

We are so in love with this bundle from Heaven. I can stare at her all day. I am in complete dreamland all the time.

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay! Congratulations.
She is so beautiful!!
and
you are such a great Mom!!
:)
Yay again!

Anonymous said...

How sweet. I love the little flower in her hair. Thanks for getting those pictures up. She is as beautiful as her Mom.

Jennifer said...

Yay! I have been waiting for this post! She is so cute! I just love her and want to hold her! Know remember to tell her to not grow up to fast like her cousin Emma! :)
I am so happy for you guys!
love you!

The Baker said...

O, what an itty bitty, cutie patootie!! (She was exactly 2 POUNDS smaller than my baby! I am jealous!!) Hope it went well!

The Headrick Family said...

Congratulations! I have been checking often to see if you had posted yet. She is beautiful glad she is here safe and sound. Hope you are feeling well! Wish I could come and hold her!

Melissa and Travis said...

Congratulations! She is beautiful and so precious! I can't wait to hold her! ill text you to set up a playdate for me to come visit..SOON! :) She is lucky to be joining such a great family! :)

Michelle said...

Congratulations Cherice! She is beautiful, love all that dark hair! I can't believe how tiny she was! Hope you are feeling good and enjoying this precious stage!

Clayton, Jenna & Makayla said...

She is so very beautiful Cherice!! I love her already! I hope I can meet her someday!

Parker Family said...

OH MY GOODNESS!! What a beautiful angel you have! Emmry is so precious....CONGRATS CONGRATS!! Enjoy every minute, it seems that they always get big too fast, I am realizing this now that both of my kids are in school :)

I haven't read your blog in a month and my goodness, you have been a busy woman!! Love the hospital gown idea, wish I would have thought of that one! Nothing like feeling comfy in your own clothes! Emmry's nursery is so beautiful, you need to post pictures of the final look of it. I am so impressed with how crafty you are, and you do it on a budget too! I want to be just like you!! You might have to give me a few pointers!

And last but certainly NOT least. You are a family forever!!! YAY!! Isn't it the best feeling ever! I don't know what I would do if I didn't have the guarantee of sealed families! Congrats!

Love ya, take care of yourself and that beautiful Angel of yours!!

Rachael Schepemaker said...

Yay! I can't wait to meet her. Such a special special addition to our neighborhood. We'll have to teach her to play Bunco :-)

Donna said...

She is sooo beautiful! Who do you think she looks like? I love all of her hair..too fun! Olivia was 6lbs 10oz and 191/2 in. So almost exactly the same! I love the tiny little newborn stage. Hope everything is good!