
Yesterday I measured at 4 cm and 70% effaced and she has dropped ready to go! Dr. Malcolm says that baby can come any day now! But if she hasn't come by the 24th she would induce me if I wanted too.
I still feel great and haven't had any pain. I sleep actually pretty good considering I wake up at least once with Zeus and several times to go to the bathroom. My feet are slightly swollen all the time but by the end of the day you can really tell that they are puffy. Ty and I just laugh at them. My hands are slightly swollen too, but my feet are worse.
Today Lorie (http://lorievphotography.com/) came and took pictures in the nursery. (I finished it last night!!!) I think that we got some really cute ones and can't wait to see them! Lorie does such a good job and I feel so relaxed and comfortable around her. I can't wait to have her take the newborn pictures too!
No comments:
Post a Comment