Dear Emmry,
This past week has gone by really fast. I can't believe you are 1 week old. You were not due until the 28th of September. Surprise, surprise you came 10 days early. You were born at 11:42am on a Saturday. I didn't have an ounce of labor until the night before, or should I say that early early morning at about 2 am. Only 9 hours before you were born. And it wasn't even bad labor. You came into this world fast.
I remember the moment that I held you like it was yesterday. I looked at you and told you that you were so beautiful and kissed you on the forehead. You cried only a little bit as I held you, then you were so calm. In fact, I actually was worried and asked Dr. Fara if everything was ok because you weren't crying. He said that you were just fine and I kissed your tiny head a million times.
Our first night together was rough. You must have saved up all your crying. You practically cried constant from about 10:00pm-2am. I cried too. I sang "I Am a Child of God" and "A Child's Prayer" to you over and over and over trying to comfort you. Finally we fell asleep together as you rested on my chest skin to skin. We slept for about 2 hours and then you began crying again around 4am.
You definitely look more like your Daddy than me and I think that you have Tage's eyes, but you are changing everyday.
I could just hold and stare at you all day long. I love to cuddle with you. You are such a sweetheart. I love you so so much!
Love,
Mom
Seven Minutes
3 days ago
No comments:
Post a Comment