My little angel,
I'm sure that you are just getting your last minute instructions from your Heavenly Father and don't want to leave Him, but I promise He will always be with you in your heart. I just want you here with me so I can cuddle and love you just as much as He does. I love you so much already. I promise I will take good care of you and will try my very best to teach you how to be like Him so together we can live with Him again.
Love,
Mom
Seven Minutes
3 days ago
3 comments:
OK, You are amazing! Brought tears to my eyes :) this was precious to read! What a great MOM you are!!
Oh my goodness Cherice that made me cry!!! What a beautiful thing to do and a wonderful thought! You are going to be such a wonderful mom!!! I love you!!!
That is the sweetest thing ever!! <3
Post a Comment