Tonight I had to get away from the house for awhile. Where do you think I went? Target. If you ever see me aimlessly walking around Target you know that I just don't want to be home for some reason of another (boys upset me tonight).
It was dinner time, so I was hungry. After returning a few items I went over and bought a bag of popcorn and a drink for $1.50. Not the best dinner, I know. But it would tide me over I thought.
I'm sure people got a pretty good kick out of seeing a pregnant woman walking around shoving her mouth with popcorn. I even laughed at myself. I walked around practically the whole store and left with only 1 item in my cart. A boppy cover. The 1 out of 2 items I actually wanted to get. The 2nd item I wanted was closet dividers. I thought that they carried them. The ones that say 0-3, 3-6, 6-9...., but they don't. So, mission accomplished. I got what I went for and not a penny more.
Seven Minutes
3 days ago
No comments:
Post a Comment