I'm sure I will feel like I'm on my death bed ready to die, but at least I will be wearing something cute! And hey, maybe it will put a smile on the nurses faces, cheering her up so then she will be extra nice to me! That's right, I thought this through.....so many pros and not so many cons. Plus, it was easy peesy to make. So why not. The hardest part was going to Hobby Lobby and choosing a fabric. They have so many cute ones!
Ok, now you can make fun of me all you want. Once again, I'm on a "I don't care what people think of me kick". Because when I hold my precious angel for the first time I will have a picture with a cute gown on and not the blue one they give everyone else with a stamp of the hospitals name across the chest like you are an inmate or something.
Added note: These pictures are actually the morning of delivery at 5:00am. I realized that I never took pictures of the gowns so I did a little modeling before going to the hospital. And yes, EVERYONE made comments about them and loved them. They said that they have never had someone come in with their own gown before. One of the nurses said that I should make them and sell them to the hospitals. I just might have a little side business going on here. Ok, not really.


2 comments:
You go girl! Lovely
WOW!!! I would have TOTALLY loved that if someone had brought their own gown :)
I hope you post your birth story...I'd love to hear it.
She's absolutely gorgeous...and I can't wait to see a pic of you holding her in your gown!
Post a Comment