A 9 month pregnant woman sitting alone in a corner of a coffee shop with yarn in one hand and a crochet hook in the other. Crocheting away and watching people come and go with their latte. Getting plenty of people staring at her as they passed by. But she didn't caring at all of what people thought of her. She was happy and content in her own little world.
That was me today.
I have been wanting to go to the temple this whole week so I talked Tyson into going this morning with me. I knew it would be hard with his work, but I thought that we could slip it into the schedule.
When we got off the exit I got a bit confused of how to get there so I got us a little lost. During that time, Tyson was taking a work phone call and he needed to go meet up with somebody in a meeting which happen to be not that far away from where we were so he went to his meeting. While he was in his meeting I went next door to Starbucks to wait for him.
After about an hour at Starbucks his meeting was over and we headed back towards the temple. This time not getting lost. We made it to the temple. I walked in smelling like coffee, but I didn't care. I got to spent some peaceful time in The House of The Lord. Just what I wanted.
Seven Minutes
3 days ago
4 comments:
That is making me laugh. Too funny, ha ha.
We are going on Saturday. This nursing baby has not allowed me go go once since he was born (9 and 1/2 months this week), I am SO excited!!! I bet it was great, you got me all pumped up again!
AWESOME.
Good for you! :)
There is nothing like "Adult Timeout" at the temple! The walls literally keep the world outside.
Post a Comment