Thursday, August 8, 2013

Fifth Grade

Wowzer! Seriously?! I have a kid in 5th grade?! Yep, I guess I do!
Im such a dork and took pictures yesterday morning without an SD card in my camera. So therefore I have no pictures on his actual first day back to school. Oh well. I took a picture today (day 2) in the car on as we pulled in the driveway home from school.
Parkridge Elementary.
Homeroom teacher(math, science, social studies): Mrs. Schryver
Reading/Language Arts teacher :Mrs . Escobar
Art teacher: Mrs. Lopez
Choir teacher: Mr. Schafer
P.E. teacher: Mr. Pearson.

Tage is super excited to be "upstairs" with the "big kids." I still think its a little weird that Elementary is from Kindergarten - 8th grade and 9th - 12th is High School. But, whatever. He said his first day was a little nerve racking but exciting and fifth grade is definitely more strict.

No comments: