Wednesday, August 14, 2013

New but used first pair of walking shoes, sidewalk chalk, water bottle and sunglasses

That's one big title. But that's exactly what's all happening here....






















































































































































Shoes:
Tyson's sister, Terah, let us borrow a pair of shoes she had for Ayden and Boston. She said that these shoes helped her boys walk in no time. Magic shoes?! Hum. I'm not sure if I'm ready for my little man to walk yet! But I decided to put them on and see what he would do. After a few minutes of trying to take them off and stomping his feet when I was helping him try and walk in them, he soon forgot about them and continued playing and crawling around. Nope, the shoes weren't magic. But that's totally fine with me.
Sidewalk chalk:
Need I say more?! Messy, dusty, colorful sidewalk chalk! Pure entertainment for these two little munchkins.
Water bottle:
We gotta stay cool somehow amongst this 110* weather! Plus it works as a shoe cleaner too! Hahahaha
Sunglasses:
Pictures just wouldnt be complete without them....right?! Love her so much!

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Don't do it! Walking makes life busier! ha ha!!