I have had coupons for two free small cups of Italian ice from Rita's since March! I finally decided that I would take the kids to go get one today.
We pull up in the parking lot around 11:35am. I thought they would for sure be open by now. I unload both kids from the car and walk up to the door just to find out that they don't open until noon. Seriously?! Dang! Emmry was whining because she wanted a blue one just like the cup of Italian ice on the window. I had to put both kids back in the car and try and figure out what to do for 30 minutes until they open because now Emmry for sure wants her blue treat and I just wanted to stop her whining and crying.
I decided to drive back home to get my camera I forgot. She crying/whined for that 15 minutes back home even though I told her we would go right back as soon as i got my camera and it was open. So smart chick that she is, she stopped crying as soon as I was driving back in the direction to the store.
I then unloaded both kids again and we all enjoyed our Italian ice treat.
Emmry had cotton candy and chocolate brownie. Although I should have just done the cotton candy. She didn't like the chocolate and wanted just blue.
I had pineapple mango and lemonade. Oh boy was it yummy! I totally enjoyed it down to the last drop.
Trey enjoyed a little bit of all of ours.
Seven Minutes
3 days ago


1 comment:
Yum! Trey looks so big in the pictures.
Post a Comment