How come whenever I see khaki shorts and shoes together I think of hiking? Really I do.
I was going through a bag of hand-me-downs (oh how I love hand-me-downs!!!) a friend gave to me and Emmry saw and wanted to wear these shoes.....
(Picture)
And then she practiced her running skills and jumping skills because you know shoes are at there best performance when they are 'new' and put on for the first time. (When I was little I used to call my new shoes my 'run fast, jump high shoes'. You betcha I still say that. And my kids say the same thing. I'm just teaching and passing on the truth. Hahaha)
Then a little while later she comes walking out of the play room with binoculars around her neck. (No, I did NOT tell her to go get them. Promise!) So see.....what did I tell you?! That right there folks just confirmed that khakis and shoes are always paired with the outdoors in some way. Period.
I asked her if she was going on a hunt to look for animals. She said she was looking for hoppies (bunnies) oh, ok Emmry, have fun!
(Pictures)
And then after I put in the pictures I realized that she is wearing her zebra shirt! She totally is on a safari hunt! Hahaha
Seven Minutes
3 days ago
1 comment:
Oh the good old days! I love how you still use it. It is the true shoes are always know for there abilities!
RUN FAST JUMP HIGH!
Post a Comment