It's located at 9261 W. Weeping Willow Rd. That's my backyard!!!
I have been looking on Craigslist for a swing set for months now and never did feel like it was the right one until now. And to top off my excitement it was only 10 min from our home and priced at or below all the other sets I had been looking at, but this one was sooooo much better. I looked at it last weekend and told them I was really interested but had to arrange for help to dismantle it and transport it. I got my neighbor to help me out using their trailer and their handyman guy named Ivan (who spoke limited English) to help with the process.
We took it down in sections keeping the majority of it put together. It was a bear hauling it from their backyard this way but I'm glad that we had a huge in-closed trailer to be able to do it that way.
As they were putting it back together, I could see the excitement on both Tage's and Emmry's face. It was awesome. They both were playing on it before it was completely set up and having a blast! I was enjoying every second of it watching them with gigantic smiles on their faces.
Now bring on the cooler weather and winter season so we can be outside all the time to play!!




















1 comment:
Ha Ha! I don't know if I'll need directions. I don't think I'll miss it if Tage calls it a 3 story tree house. I'll see it from the airplane. HA HA!!
Post a Comment