(Picture)
Not me.
We have had problems with our pool pump (again) and I think I need to fire our pool guy (Who is Tyson. I still love you hon....) I sometimes don't think he knows what he is doing, but I don't want to take over that responsibility of taking care of the pool so I just let him do whatever he does and I don't make a peep. Only every once in awhile I would say something like, "it sure would be nice to take the kids swimming," "wow, the pool is looking great!" When the pool isn't looking good and he gets the hint. This time he let the pool go over a week without any treatment. I guess he found out that it doesn't take long for the pool to turn green!
Gross!!
Seven Minutes
3 days ago
1 comment:
Well at least he is cheaper than paying someone. But I guess if it isn't working then you end up paying a lot more. Sorry about your pool.
Post a Comment